TEC7�is the original all-rounder. For more than 20 years now, it�has been the best-known sealant for bonding, sealing and fastening. When it really has to be good, professionals and experienced handymen reach for the TEC7 tube. And rightly so! It�is the first choice for 80% of all applications.�TEC7�replaces mounting, wood and PU adhesive, silicone sealant, acrylate adhesive, etc.
- fast curing
- permanently flexible and resists vibrations
- applicable both indoors and outdoors
- cures shrink-free
For all applications: in the construction and sanitary sectors and general maintenance.�TEC7�replaces mounting, wood and PU adhesive, silicone sealant, sanitary silicone sealant, acrylate adhesive and�butyl caulking.
- as a universal adhesive, it�adheres to most substrates and does not attack synthetic materials
- to mirrors (vertical adhesive beads), natural stone (does not bleed through), polyester, polystyrene foam, moist substrates, even under water
- overpaintable with most common paints
- alkyd resin-based lacquer, applied to�TEC7, can have a slower drying process
- It�has lower adhesion on PP, PE, bitumen and silicones
TEC7�has multiple applications in the Building, Construction, Airconditioning/Ventilation, Sanitary and General Maintenance areas, which are detailed below. You can almost certainly come up with more uses yourself.
- Bonding of insulation, even on wet surfaces.�TEC7�does not dissolve polystyrene foam
- As a mounting adhesive for bonding skirting boards, lathing, sidings, eaves, laths on brick, gyproc, celular concrete, Ytong, mortar, etc.�TEC7�replaces mechanical attachments
- As a sealant for both wet and difficult surfaces. Does not attack natural stone like marble, Belgian blue stone and granite. Ideal as a sealant between windows and brickwork. Can be painted perfectly, even with acrylate dispersion paints.
- Windows and Verandas: bonding of glass in synthetic and aluminium profiles, bonding of adhering pieces and corner pieces in the production of windows.
- Bonding of ferrous and non-ferrous paltes on window works
- Bonding of mirrors does not attack the silver coating
- Bonding of decorative panels
- In the construction of elevators, good adhesion to painted surfaces
- Bonding of wooden or metal table tops
- Bonding of synthetic plates and insulation in refrigerators
- Bonding of characters and names plates on gravestones and fronts
- Sealing and bonding of containers
Air Conditioning and Ventilation
- Sealing of both PVc and metal tubing
- Excellent bonding also on galvanized ducts
- As a sealant, even on wet surfaces
- Does not attack acrylate
- Tec 7 is U.V. resistant, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial
- As a universal adhesive,�TEC7�bonds to most surfaces, containts no solvents, does not attack synthetic material
- As a universal sealant, it�combines the advantages of an acrylic and silicone sealant, without the disadvantages of these two products
- Reduces your stock of different products
TEC7�replaces: mounting, wood and P.U. adhesive, silicone sealants, sanitary silicone sealants, acrylic sealants, butyl rubber sealants. Now just one product instead of seven
- Easy to apply
- It is�the high-tech solution to all your mounting and sealing problems