Trans7 Clear Transparent, universal sealing adhesive
TRANS7 Clear is a transparent sealing adhesive based on MS polymers, offering excellent adhesion and sealing applications. It continues to be elastic, watertight and fungus resistant. Additionally, it can be painted on immediately and offers excellent adhesion, even on damp surfaces.
- crystal clear
- ideal on natural stone
- overpaintable with most common lacquers
- good bonding properties
- can be applied to wet substrate
- fungus and bacteria-resistant
- high tensile strength
- cures without shrinking, resists vibrations and remains flexible
- does not contain any solvents, isocyanates and totally odourless
- transparency makes it the perfect choice for sealing and repairing window frames, fish tanks, mirrors and perspex.
TRANS7 Clear has multiple applications in the buiilding, construction, airconditioning/ventilation, window framing, sanitary and general maintenance areas. See Tec7 for applications
- Apply to a clean, dust- and grease-free substrate. Depending on the nature of the soiling, the surface must be cleaned with TEC7 Cleaner and/or Foam7.
- Apply Trans7 by hand or air gun (air gun with telescopic piston).
- Processing temperature: +5C to + 40C.
- Finish off joints and clean tools with TEC7 Cleaner.