Trinic TEC10 GFRC Admix / Polymer (136 kg)
Trinic TEC10 GFRC Admix / Polymer (136kg)
Trinic Tec 10 admix is a multi-component powdered admixture that takes the hassle out of producing ultra-high performance concrete (UHPC) glass fibre reinforced concrete (GFRC), reactive powder concrete (RPC). The easy to understand dosage simplifies what can become an overly complicated process.
BENEFITS OF USE
- No more mixing and matching several different admixtures at different dosage rates to produce high performance concrete
- Eliminates the overnight shipping costs during winter of liquid polymers
- Eliminates foaming and mouldy product problems associated with liquid polymers
- Contains a high quality UV stable micro polymer specifically designed for the production of UHPC, GFRC, and RPC
- Eliminates the need for a 7-day wet cure
- Helps eliminate pinholes
- Improves colour dispersion, intensity, and stability, resulting in better colour pop
- Contains specialised additives for water reduction without effecting spray up applications
- Helps eliminate surface crazing, bowing, and curling
- Closes the internal capillaries within the GFRC matrix leading to a denser, more acid and stain resistant concrete
- Mixes faster than traditional GFRC with less cement clumps
- More homogeneous mixes, even with less than ideal mixers
- Meets the requirements of ASTM C-494 Type S
- DOSAGE & MIXING
DOSAGE & MIXING
Dose Trinic Tec 10 admix at 3% of the cementitious weight. If needed the dosage can be increased up to 4% of the cementitious weight. May be used in a traditional wet cast mixes at 2% of the cementitious content.
TEMPERATURE / CURE RATE
Batch temperatures should be below 21C for effective workability time. Do not exceed 60C during curing process. Concrete should be covered with plastic to maintain moisture and prevent problems such as warpage, dry shrinkage cracks and maintain strength gains. Trinic Hydration Stabiliser can be added to slow initial set times. Trinic Stage ll Accelerator can be added to for early and ultimate strength gains.