Screed, Render, Rubber, Mortar Mixer Electric Imer M360 (Honda Petrol)
$18,644.73 + GST
The Imer M360 Mortar Man is a medium capacity forced action screed mixer. A Honda Petrol engine ensures plenty of power for mixing even the densest products. Its high performance paddle designed and agitator paddle will give you lean mortar fast!
The Imer M360 Honda Petrol is suitable for tilers screed mixes, render mixes, playground rubber, gypsum base vermiculite products, construction grouts and levelling compounds.
This Forced action mixer has a heavy duty bowl and material outlet giving you years of trouble free mixing.
- Easy to move and comfortable to use thanks to the pneumatic wheels and legs adjustable in height
- New design of the discharge opening protection to ensure maximum precision and minimum effort in handling
- Material loading is made easy with the grid with bag-splitting blade
- Mixing is fast and discharge speed is optimum thanks to the planetary mixing system
- Paddles with rubber inserts for cleaning the drum
- Protection cover on the rotation shaft to distribute the material uniformly
- Maximum safety for the operator with the paddle rotation stopping device when the protection grid of the drum is opened
- Gearbox unit with gears in oil bath to ensure long life of the machine and a low noise level
- Legs can be extended and are remarkably stable for operating with a wide variety of mortar buckets
- Optimum answer to working requirements for both bagged pre-mixed materials and silos
- Electric safety limit switch
- Honda GXV340 petrol engine
- Grid with bag-splitting blades: provides good visibility and protects against accidental contact
- Pneumatic wheels and torsion bar for excellent on-site mobility