Trinic H13 Concrete Benchtop Sealing KIT
$299.00 + GST
Out of stock
H-13 is enhanced for easy application, fast turnaround and represents a new generation of food safe protection for Concrete Countertops, and other high performance concrete. H-13 is a two component hybrid water based fast applying sealer with excellent stain, acid, and scratch resistance. H-13 is easy to repair if damaged and deeply penetrates concrete surfaces, forming a chemical bond to the concrete surface. Coverage is 21 sqm per kit.
Benefits of Sealer
• Fast drying usually tack free in 15 minutes/ Total application time under 2 hours.
• Low sheen natural look with mild color enhancement of surface
• Excellent blush resistance in three days
• UV Stable, will not turn yellow.
• Excellent scratch, acid, and stain resistance in seven days
• Continues to build hardness out to 14 days.
• Re-coated by lightly sanding with 400-800 grit sandpaper and apply an additional coat
• Spot repair possible
• Can be used to repair other sealers. Call Trinic for instructions.
Surface must be cured, (three days after casting for Trinic’s GFRC mix design other mixes may take longer). Surface should have a profile. We recommend sanding with a 200-400 grit or chemical etching with 10 parts water to 1 part muriatic acid (add the acid to the water not the other way around). Begin by wetting the entire surface with water then apply the diluted acid solution to the surface with a rag quickly and evenly. Gently scrub the solution with a scotchbrite pad. Then neutralize the surface with 10 parts water and 1 part ammonia using the same technique as applying the acid solution. Allow surface to dry for 8 hours before applying H-13
Surface must also be clean, free from dust, dirt, mildew, oil, grease, paint, sealers, curing agents, waxes, and surface contamination. We recommend wiping the piece down with acetone before starting the sealing process. Acetone leaves the least amount of residue of most of the common solvents. Wait for 15 minutes before applying H-13
Mix Ratio 2A:1B Stir Part A separately for 1 minute until it is smooth and uniform colour and consistency.
Add Part B side to Part A and slowly mix for another 2 minutes. Allow product to stand for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes’ induction time dilute the mixture with clean water. 1-part sealer with 1-part water (1:1). The water will thin out the sealer, so it lays out correctly and dries quicker. Once the water is added, the product is ready to use.
The dilute sealer has a 60-minute pot life. Only mix enough material that can be used in 60 minutes. Change out roller after 60 minutes of use. Periodically remix any sealer that has sat for more than 10 mins to keep all ingredients in suspension
• Accurate volumetric measuring utensils like syringes for small volumes and plastic mixing cups for larger amounts.
• Drill and paint stir attachment.
• 230mm short nap lint free microfiber roller
• Kitchen timer or cell phone timer.
• Bloxygen or other inert gas to prolong the life of the sealer after opening.